POD SpeedZone Website Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Xiden
Developer

POD SpeedZone Website Back Online!

Post#1 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:24 pm

pod.png

Another website has been restored thanks to Roareye :)
This website was mostly an informative one but I've wired up Shu's leaderboards to the site for live rankings!
Your dreampi will automatically redirect you to the website within the POD disc!

mstar
Doom

Re: POD SpeedZone Website Back Online!

Post#2 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:55 am

Awesome, i wonder when we're basically going to be back in the fut.. err, 2000s and everything will be working like nothing ever happened lol

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#3 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:27 am

Thank you Xiden. Just a little question, is the website also visible from a PC Web-browser or only with a Dreamcast? Right now I land on the following homepage with a redirection on Drempipe.net and an non-clickable link to the Archive. Same difficulties with the crazytaxi2 website were the Archive link seems brocken.

Thanks in advance for the answer :)
Dreamcast Now: The Blues Brothers

Xiden
Developer

Post#4 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:06 am

MrBlueSky wrote:Thank you Xiden. Just a little question, is the website also visible from a PC Web-browser or only with a Dreamcast? Right now I land on the following homepage with a redirection on Drempipe.net and an non-clickable link to the Archive. Same difficulties with the crazytaxi2 website were the Archive link seems brocken.

Thanks in advance for the answer :)

POD is currently available - http://dreampipe.net/wp-content/POD/menu.html
CrazyTaxi2 - http://dreampipe.net/wp-content/CrazyTaxi2/index.html

I plan to eventually add a website portal on dreampipe.net for Dreamcast BBA users so they can view these sites as well.

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#5 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Thank you Xiden ! This will helps me to spread the good news on French websites ;)
I think your idea of a website portal would be a great ad on to dreampipe.net
Dreamcast Now: The Blues Brothers