Console builds

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Mogtr0idew113
noob

Console builds

Post#1 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:54 am

I'm looking for people who would be willing to share their knowledge, work with a beginner in the world of electronics. I always wanted my first ever design build be a game system. Need as much help as you can doing this, Dreamcast is one I miss playing more than the rest (and I was raised a Nintendo kid from the first console)!!

beanboy
Wazza

Re: Console builds

Post#2 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:51 am

Mogtr0idew113 wrote:I'm looking for people who would be willing to share their knowledge, work with a beginner in the world of electronics. I always wanted my first ever design build be a game system. Need as much help as you can doing this, Dreamcast is one I miss playing more than the rest (and I was raised a Nintendo kid from the first console)!!

Aye dude. Did you get through?

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:24 am

My mane

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#4 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:03 am

Mogtr0idew113 wrote:I'm looking for people who would be willing to share their knowledge, work with a beginner in the world of electronics. I always wanted my first ever design build be a game system. Need as much help as you can doing this, Dreamcast is one I miss playing more than the rest (and I was raised a Nintendo kid from the first console)!!

I feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland reading this (confused). What kind of knowledge are you looking for ? Designing a game system ? Like a new console ? What kind of help do you need ?

I understand that you miss playing Dreamcast more then anything else , thats perfectly normal ;)