Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ragdoll0125
fire

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#101 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:42 am

Thank you :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hadyn
letterbomb

Post#102 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:58 am

Hi guys,

Is there any chance that Gundam can be added to the game scheduling section of the forum so that people can organise games etc?

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#103 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 am

This game has cost me so much money. After playing it I forgot how much I loved gundam and started buying loads of dvds and games :lol:

Arnold.D
minority

Post#104 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:25 pm

So there is 2 discs with 2 different games?!?! Is it like a PSO and PSO ver.2 kinda thing? I think i got online with the other disc (disc 1) but didnt play a match. Is it the DX disc (disc 2) the only one that goes online? Does anyone know the difference in discs?

hawkzer0
dirty sailor

Post#105 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Krootox1986 wrote:This game has cost me so much money. After playing it I forgot how much I loved gundam and started buying loads of dvds and games :lol:

No regrets!
:lol:
WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#106 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Arnold.D wrote:So there is 2 discs with 2 different games?!?! Is it like a PSO and PSO ver.2 kinda thing? I think i got online with the other disc (disc 1) but didnt play a match. Is it the DX disc (disc 2) the only one that goes online? Does anyone know the difference in discs?

Just use the DX disc dude. I don't know all the differences but I do know that DX has everything from the normal disc + some extra mobile suits (maybe maps too)

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#107 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:34 pm

hawkzer0 wrote:No regrets!
:lol:

None until the wife finds out :shock:

prototype34
shadow

Post#108 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:19 am

Hello everybody....just got this game gundam federation vs zeaon but seems like i can't find other players online can someone give me any tips in what i can do ..

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#109 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:12 am

A few of us are arranging for Wednesday evenings around 7-8 BST. If not try drop a message in the discord or in this thread
https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13053

The game is getting some good traction so I'm sure someone will jump on

Sega RPG

Post#110 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:03 pm

Hello everybody, yesterday i tried having some games online with pipporamone, but unfortunately the game always froze at the mech selection screen

I have assumed is pipporamone's fault considering i have already played the game online multiple times, or just the server was faulty at that moment?

Some idea on how we can solve the thing?just for info, he's playing with a gdemu, maybe this is the culprit?