DREAMCAST WEBSITES [Back Online]

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

XadPT
undertow

Re: DREAMCAST WEBSITES [Back Online]

Post#41 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Hi, can you guys please update this post, it's only becouse I want to restore more websites but I have to know if it's already done...

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#42 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:36 pm

If it's named on here, then it's done. I'll update the URLs once Xiden has gotten everything switched over.

EDIT:: Just added the ones missing. Sorry about that

XadPT
undertow

Post#43 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 am

Roareye wrote:If it's named on here, then it's done. I'll update the URLs once Xiden has gotten everything switched over.

EDIT:: Just added the ones missing. Sorry about that

Thank you, i had found new websites to restore,but they work with sheets so i dont know how to restore them,if anyone want to work on them just ask me and i will share...

Sennar83
rebel

Post#44 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:12 am

Hi

I click on the sites that are on the first page but I can't connect. i tried the ones with www.dreamarena.com. but these only work if I start them from the dreamcast?

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#45 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:32 am

Sennar83 wrote:Hi

I click on the sites that are on the first page but I can't connect. i tried the ones with http://www.dreamarena.com. but these only work if I start them from the dreamcast?

DreamArena.org is currently dead. I can't afford to renew it right now. Dreampipe has several sites uploaded (with many more to come) and they are reviving the leaderboards as they go too.

I'm working on DreamArena 3, which will be a browser disc, and will be looking to integrate things into it.

jason8802
rebel

Post#46 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:02 am

Great! It's awesome to see more content not lost to time.

Le0nSK
noob

Post#47 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:41 pm

Hey guys. Can you post the Biohazard 3 site file to save it for history?