Any Reicast online guides?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.
User avatar
Hunk_4TH
fire
Posts: 75

Any Reicast online guides?

Post#1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Hey guys,

I don't own a pi or anything like that and mainly emulate old systems. Has anyone gotten online with Reicast in Retroarch? If so how did you go about doing it?
Image

User avatar
aldair
stalker
Posts: 289

Re: Any Reicast online guides?

Post#2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Hunk_4TH wrote:Hey guys,

I don't own a pi or anything like that and mainly emulate old systems. Has anyone gotten online with Reicast in Retroarch? If so how did you go about doing it?

link: https://www.facebook.com/meuDREAM/videos/422542715007244/


beanboy
Animated Violence
Posts: 494

Re: Any Reicast online guides?

Post#3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:58 pm

I recently installed the android version, of retroarch reicast, or flycast as it's sometimes called.
So I'm noob at this too. But first, I have to find out why retroarch reicast, is running slow on my tablet. :)

User avatar
Hunk_4TH
fire
Posts: 75

Re: Any Reicast online guides?

Post#4 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:17 pm

aldair wrote:
Hunk_4TH wrote:Hey guys,

I don't own a pi or anything like that and mainly emulate old systems. Has anyone gotten online with Reicast in Retroarch? If so how did you go about doing it?

link: https://www.facebook.com/meuDREAM/videos/422542715007244/


Thanks!
Image

User avatar
aldair
stalker
Posts: 289

Re: Any Reicast online guides?

Post#5 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Hunk_4TH wrote:
aldair wrote:
Hunk_4TH wrote:Hey guys,

I don't own a pi or anything like that and mainly emulate old systems. Has anyone gotten online with Reicast in Retroarch? If so how did you go about doing it?

link: https://www.facebook.com/meuDREAM/videos/422542715007244/


Thanks!

How to connect Dreamcast online via reicast fh8 emulator, an emulator that does not exist on Google play, and has made available to you the Quake 3 arena of Pc, which is also compatible with the version of DREAMCAST.
Download and follow these step:

Step 1: Download and Extract⚠️ (Dreamcast Folder)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8UG5nejTwDmQ0XZDrryDhk1ryTUpku3/view?fbclid=IwAR1NTkaLFAb9lqyoSJKqwK1yktCVuEbItQYBdgL2x-O4ov1ZjZqUwPerDUE

Step 2: Download and Extract ⚠️ (Dreamcast Games Folder)]

LInk: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5Uru6 ... W1iV0lMosk

Step 3: Download and Extract⚠️ (fh8 emulator)

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XI3af4uYDbMD_VlP1VjfVSG1sgZp6sYT/view?fbclid=IwAR1ehZuhgQFy6Qc722eFPO7gdyQs1-CDkktNoiB4dk4HBzik4qbecYn2FBc

Step 4: (Quake game)

[url]Link: https://coolrom.com.au/roms/dc/16403/Qu ... kHmJWyHGas[/url]

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Online”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users