DreamPi SD card

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DAR67
shadow

Re: DreamPi SD card

Post#11 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:12 pm

The RPi does not finish loading up, it stops midway with that message for me to type something in to continue. What do I type because it stops loading.

DAR67
shadow

Post#12 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:15 pm

The 2nd light on the modem cannot possibly light up if the RPi won't completely boot up! Halfway into the boot up it stops with this message: pi@dreampi: $ and I am supposed to type something in for it to continue.

DAR67
shadow

Post#13 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:42 am

I am not aware the the RPi does not have to be fully loaded for the modem to function, No lights on the broadband adapter come on because the RPi does not fully load.

Xiden
Developer

Post#14 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:17 am

DAR67 wrote:I am not aware the the RPi does not have to be fully loaded for the modem to function, No lights on the broadband adapter come on because the RPi does not fully load.

Watch this tutorial video first:

https://youtu.be/VgRLnj2YR3s

Xiden
Developer

Post#15 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:23 am

DAR67 wrote:I am not aware the the RPi does not have to be fully loaded for the modem to function, No lights on the broadband adapter come on because the RPi does not fully load.

When you say broadband adapter, are u talking about the ethernet port on the pi itself?

DAR67
shadow

Post#16 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:30 am

No, the USB modem that is plugged into the RPi that has 2 lights to indicate there is signal. My RPi won't completely boot up. It stops midway

DAR67
shadow

Post#17 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:38 am

I used the wrong term, i don't own a broadband adapter. I have a RPi with a USB modem I bought from PC. His video is only for ppl that own and use a PC.

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#18 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:31 am

if you bought a kit from pcwiz/dclive it should have arrived ready to go..

Xiden
Developer

Post#19 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:40 pm

DAR67 wrote:I used the wrong term, i don't own a broadband adapter. I have a RPi with a USB modem I bought from PC. His video is only for ppl that own and use a PC.

I could be a faulty unit. Send a PM to pc, he will definitely help you out if that's where you purchased from

Or try reflashing your pi. There are tons of YouTube video tutorials on how to flash a raspberry pi image with a mac.