DreamPi Desktop

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Windows9X
photon blast

Re: [Suspended] DreamPi Companion

Post#171 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:24 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Windows9X wrote:Image

Discord is pretty dead, so how about we publicize some concepts.

This is still very early, and incomplete. This image is a concept, not an actual implementation. And yes, the mistakes are intentional; placeholders.

Thoughts, anyone?

Looks nice :) I know a lot of people love this software glad to see you working on it..

Thanks for the feedback; I am happy to hear it.

I don't particularly see much compliment outside of the thread, but I'm glad the community enjoys it and hope to bring it back by the end of the month.
Author of original DreamPi Companion..

Sega RPG

Re: [Suspended] DreamPi Companion

Post#172 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:38 am

yes, it's a nice look, and clearer than oldest one, more understandable i should say...

Windows9X
photon blast

Re: [STATEMENT] DreamPi Companion entering PHASE 2.

Post#173 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Please see the original thread for my statement on the future of DreamPi Companion.

Thanks.

Windows9X
photon blast

Post#174 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:50 am

Hello every; Just a quick update.

Work on the parser for the latest API is now complete and running. Construction of the UI and it's UX are now in motion.

And as promised, yes, the FULL API is supported.

Stay tuned.

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#175 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:13 pm

if you can create an application that has only one function to save a list of current dc game servers dns to text file. this would be great for community and would allow others to host dns servers in case the master dns goes down. which of course like anything online, it will eventually go offline temporarily. nothing stays online 24/7 365 days a year without having some network hiccups from time to time. you can use the resource that pcwzrd created that lists all the dns entries for each online dc game.

for that matter any1 that knows howto code pls create this application...

thank you for not abandoning your dreampi companion software.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#176 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Thanks for the updates Windows9X!
Lots of people would love an app like this! I know you can make it really kickass!

cm1ck
shadow

Post#177 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:48 pm

Windows9X, happy to hear you are making good progress. If you need testers/debuggers, I am willing and able! SMiTH's recommendation sounds great, also, and I support that idea for additional features. Let me know if you'd like me to help with testing.