How to play online with PC. Redream is not supporting it yet...

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Fabiolous88
noob
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Virtua Tennis
Virtua Striker 2
Monaco GP

How to play online with PC. Redream is not supporting it yet...

Post by Fabiolous88 »

Hi All Dreamcaster!

I'm new on this forum but I've been playing Dreamcast for soooo many years.
As my lovely console is not with me at the moment, I've decided to play using the emulator "redream" that is honestly working very well.
However, is still missing the online multiplayer option and I would love to kick someone assssss :P
Any suggestion about it?

Thanks a lot!

Fabiolous88
noob
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Virtua Tennis
Virtua Striker 2
Monaco GP

Re: How to play online with PC. Redream is not supporting it yet...

Post by Fabiolous88 »

Hi All, I just found the solution and I can share it with you. There is a cool software called Parsec that allow to play the game just joining the host that has the emulator and game. The person (or more people) joining, don't even need to have the game! How cool is that!

Aldo Remors
shadow

Re: How to play online with PC. Redream is not supporting it yet...

Post by Aldo Remors »

Fabiolous88 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm Hi All, I just found the solution and I can share it with you. There is a cool software called Parsec that allow to play the game just joining the host that has the emulator and game. The person (or more people) joining, don't even need to have the game! How cool is that!
Hello there,

I play on Redream, any chance you can guide me through the process of playing online ? Thanks a bunch.