Propeller Arena : Official Website

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

slayer2k8
undertow

Re: Propeller Arena : Official Website

Post by slayer2k8 »

Seems these sites are offline at the moment maybe the author/uploader will restore them?

Roareye
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Chu Chu Rocket, Quake 3, Monaco GP 2, PSO, Planet Ring, Toy Racer, Worms World Party

Post by Roareye »

Sorry guys, been away for a long while. Lots of crazy crap in my life this year, and I had to lose the domain and server as money dried up.

I'm willing to send the files to someone, or upload them somewhere. All the files are still backed up on my PC.

beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Post by beanboy »

Roareye wrote:Sorry guys, been away for a long while. Lots of crazy crap in my life this year, and I had to lose the domain and server as money dried up.

I'm willing to send the files to someone, or upload them somewhere. All the files are still backed up on my PC.
Aye Roareye. Sorry to hear about that.
Nice to see you back dude. :D

Roareye
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Chu Chu Rocket, Quake 3, Monaco GP 2, PSO, Planet Ring, Toy Racer, Worms World Party

Post by Roareye »

Thanks man. It's a kick to the nuts to lose the server, but all the work can be uploaded to literally anywhere and operate just fine, so the positive side is nothing is lost.

Xiden
Developer
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All the DC games!!

Post by Xiden »

They will be uploaded on dreampipe once we get our current issues resolved X_X we have all been kinda tied down lately so haven't made any new progress yet. But we will get it up and going :)

Roareye
Rank 9

Post by Roareye »

Awesome news Xiden. Sorry you've been having issues, seems we all got thrown a few curveballs this year -_-

Roareye
Rank 9

Post by Roareye »

I've just managed to get a server back to get some sites available. Here's Propeller Arena back again;
http://dreamarena.org/dreampipe/propellerarena/

beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Post by beanboy »

Aye! Cool! :D

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Post by Nico0020 »

Glad to see its functional again. Hopefully one day we will get the actual game to go with it.