GDEMU any advice?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dostuff
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Alien Front, Quake3, Starlancer, NFL2K1, Daytona .Got my Pi online 3/7/2017

GDEMU any advice?

Post by Dostuff »

Looking to get a GDEMU and wonder if anyone recommends a brand and is it compatible with DreamPi? And, can I play PSO online with it?

mrneo240
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Available to play any game, working on gathering them.

Re: GDEMU any advice?

Post by mrneo240 »

yes

allbushnopush
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena,Max Pool,Starlancer,PSO,Tetris 4x4 EVO

Post by allbushnopush »

Get the authentic GDEMU and not a CLONE!!!

Aleron Ives
Outrun
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online
Phantasy Star Online Ver.2

Post by Aleron Ives »

The clones apparently work fine for the most part, as long as you don't update the firmware. Getting a genuine one is better, but the supply is way too low to meet demand.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Post by mistamontiel »

NeoSnk
Outtrigger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online, Quake 3, Monaco Grand Prix, Planet Ring, Alien front online

Post by NeoSnk »

I've just bought the clone one! It will take about 1/2 months to come from China XD!!

Of course if you have money go with the original. My friends who have acquired the clone one have told me it is working fine for them!
For tutorials and homebrews access Titan Game Studios: https://titangamestudioscom.wordpress.com/
For interviews and gameplay support me on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/@NaiAdventure/featured

mrneo240
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Available to play any game, working on gathering them.

Post by mrneo240 »

Ordered clone. Used PayPal through ebay. 10 days later, was holding it in my hand.

Until denuan can match that level of ease and speed just buy a clone and save yourself the trouble.