Jet Grind Radio is back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Jet Grind Radio is back Online!

Post#51 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Nice...I will test this tonight after I get home and consume a BK coffee.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#52 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:46 pm

If anyone is looking for a good website to upload images for use in Jet Grind Radio, I found the perfect one:

http://www.imagetitan.com/
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

StalkerrRed
shadow

Post#53 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:29 pm

Hello everybody. I have a problem, I can't connect. the game reports that http://jetgrindradio.web.dreamcast.com Host could not be found . I am using DreamPI. The internet works. Please help me.

Xiden
Developer

Post#54 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:15 pm

StalkerrRed wrote:Hello everybody. I have a problem, I can't connect. the game reports that http://jetgrindradio.web.dreamcast.com Host could not be found . I am using DreamPI. The internet works. Please help me.

The server IP address has been changed, we sent a email to kazade to update it as soon as possible. Sorry about that! I'll follow up when we hear back. If you want I can give you settings you can add to the pi to reroute to new ip in the meantime.

StalkerrRed
shadow

Post#55 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:48 pm

Xiden wrote:
StalkerrRed wrote:Hello everybody. I have a problem, I can't connect. the game reports that http://jetgrindradio.web.dreamcast.com Host could not be found . I am using DreamPI. The internet works. Please help me.

The server IP address has been changed, we sent a email to kazade to update it as soon as possible. Sorry about that! I'll follow up when we hear back. If you want I can give you settings you can add to the pi to reroute to new ip in the meantime.

cool! thank you very much

StalkerrRed
shadow

Post#56 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:59 pm

Xiden wrote:
If you want I can give you settings you can add to the pi to reroute to new ip in the meantime.

that would be great :)

Xiden
Developer

Post#57 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:47 pm

StalkerrRed wrote:
Xiden wrote:
If you want I can give you settings you can add to the pi to reroute to new ip in the meantime.

As soon as I get home I'll make a simple wget file you can run to update your pi

StalkerrRed
shadow

Post#58 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:08 pm

Xiden wrote:
StalkerrRed wrote:
Xiden wrote:

As soon as I get home I'll make a simple wget file you can run to update your pi

Thanks a lot

Xiden
Developer

Post#59 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:11 pm

StalkerrRed wrote:
Xiden wrote:
StalkerrRed wrote:

Thanks a lot

Hello, a little bad news. I tested Jials new server IP address and it appears the server there is offline, or the IP he sent me is wrong. I sent him a message so as soon as I hear back I'll give you a updated dnsmasq file. He's currently on vacation this week so unfortunately it may take a little bit of time :( Sorry about the inconvenience!

StalkerrRed
shadow

Post#60 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:10 pm

Xiden wrote:
StalkerrRed wrote:
Xiden wrote:

Thanks a lot

Hello, a little bad news. I tested Jials new server IP address and it appears the server there is offline, or the IP he sent me is wrong. I sent him a message so as soon as I hear back I'll give you a updated dnsmasq file. He's currently on vacation this week so unfortunately it may take a little bit of time :( Sorry about the inconvenience!

Ok. No problems. Thanks