SEGA RPG FAN, it's great that there's a site that can get the file size down. Thanks
I'll check it out once I've got the meat and potatoes of this page done.
Okay, I'm done for the night. There's still several things to do on this page, but it's past 2am and I must sleep lol
So the two websites are now a LOT more akin to one another. There are a few images that need replacing, but I think it's clear how close this is to the design in terms of layout and where the artwork is going.
- KUDOS K LOGO (I could only find a tiny GIF image, which looks horrid stretched this large)
- LATEST MSR NEWS UPDATES (Replace with actual Homepage header)
- YOUR DREAM CAR (The text is perfect, maybe just needs widening slightly. I don't have the car front artwork, so I used one from a new promotional art found on MobyGames, but it's as close as the promo art gets so far)
- WELCOME TO METROPOLIS STREET RACER HOMEPAGE (I think these are artwork headers similar to the menu buttons)
- IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT HOW YOU DRIVE FAST (Again, I think this is an artwork footer similar to the menu buttons)
- MISSING MENU BUTTONS - Speed Challenge, Ghost Attack, Message Board, Chat. Easily built, just time consuming
- WORLD TIME TRIAL - I made a mistake, should be WORLD TIME TRIALS. Easy fix.
The Dreamarena button was new and custom built so I actually have a very high resolution version of it if it's needed for anything in future (I'm talking natively over 2000 pixels wide - no blur or scaling) but obviously this is a much smaller version of that image.
Things the community might be able to help source;
- The Kudos K logo in a higher resolution. The blocky, stretched nature of this one is pants.
- The original car artwork used for the Your Dream Car advert.
- Any other feedback or ideas you guys might have.