Jet Set/Grind Radio is online?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Xiden
Developer

Re: Jet Set/Grind Radio is online?

Post#21 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:35 am

Roareye wrote:I can do that. You want the HTML source files, yeah? I know HTML really well from coding sites back during that very period. I'll gladly help. What sites have you already done, so I don't do the same as yourself?

The following sites are restored or are in progress:
Sonic adventure 1
sonic adventure 2
chu chu rocket
ecco the dolphin
jet grind radio

several games have archived versions out there but it would be nice to have the entire site to host on dreampipe. Prefer ones with DLC be done first :D

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#22 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:14 am

I'll get on it.
Are you going to get around to the PAL and JP sites too? At least with JSR, the sites aren't the same and that stops the DLC reaching everyone

Xiden
Developer

Post#23 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:24 am

Roareye wrote:I'll get on it.
Are you going to get around to the PAL and JP sites too? At least with JSR, the sites aren't the same and that stops the DLC reaching everyone

I'd like to, my priority will be USA region first, but certainly if you can get PAL, JP sites that will make it even easier :) I'll have to get with Kazade to work on more DNS redirects in that case :)

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#24 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Well I'm in the PAL region, as are many users here, so having that accessible would be great. Sonic Adventure works, so some sites may not be region specific. We will see.

I will pull what I can and get them to you via ZIP file.