Quake 3 nothing to dial fix

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ericb365
noob

Quake 3 nothing to dial fix

Post#1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:03 am

I had pso and quake working and a lot of other games too. I put in world series baseball 2k2 tried to connect online, it asked if I wanted to save my changes I did to the isp settings and I hit yes without realizing I did not even change anything. I tried maximum pool after I could connect but could not see any servers for some reason. When I tried to play quake again, I kept getting this error nothing to dial! I was having issues with pso too it was saying phone number not registered? So I put in web browser and I saw this weird thing for dialing prefix it was two y's like this yy and the modem init was set at AT&F not AT&F0. Anyways I changed those back to blank dialing prefix and AT&F0 and blind dial on and it fixed the issue. Just thought I would put this here incase someone else have the same issue. Maybe it was just fluke. I was using dreamPie

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Quake 3 nothing to dial fix

Post#2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:50 am

Bizarre idn't it?

Why does WSB2k2 claim you've changed settings every time, I see so if you hit Yes it will break them for you!

Welcome back