Sega Swirl E-Mail Challenge Setup Guide (DreamPi)

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Sega Swirl E-Mail Challenge Setup Guide (DreamPi)

Post#31 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:12 am

That was it
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#32 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:04 pm

Works great on the Saturn!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#33 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:36 pm

itsthinkingstill wrote:Works great on the Saturn!

I am sorry that I cannot give this a shot with you. This seems to be my only ism with the DreamPi as a whole. Too bad it is not BBA friendly.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

marcosunix23
noob

Post#34 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:21 am

I can send and receive email on my Dreamcast now, but when I try to send an email with a saved save game, gives the message that e-mail was be sent, but I never receive this email. Does anyone know if this is possible to send save game to email

Xiden
Wazza

Post#35 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:46 pm

marcosunix23 wrote:I can send and receive email on my Dreamcast now, but when I try to send an email with a saved save game, gives the message that e-mail was be sent, but I never receive this email. Does anyone know if this is possible to send save game to email

Yes it is possible to get saved games to email, I'm assuming you are using gmail.
Have you turned on "allow access from "less secure apps"?

marcosunix23
noob

Post#36 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Xiden wrote:
marcosunix23 wrote:I can send and receive email on my Dreamcast now, but when I try to send an email with a saved save game, gives the message that e-mail was be sent, but I never receive this email. Does anyone know if this is possible to send save game to email

Yes it is possible to get saved games to email, I'm assuming you are using gmail.

Thank you so much! I forgot turned on this access. Now everything works great :D

marcosunix23
noob

Post#37 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 pm

Xiden wrote:

Xiden how i can restore backup save on vmu using this method? I sent back the save game but when i open on Dreamcast the save attached comes like text.