Found PSOv1 offline quest!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Strik3r91
letterbomb

Found PSOv1 offline quest!

Post#1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi guys! We just found some offline quest files on an old japanese vmu. the first one is 'The retired hunter' and the second one is called 'PSO Famitsu CUP ver.2'
I did not find the second quest on the sylverant download quests section so i have a question if this is rare lost offline quest?
The Description of it says this Image
if this so, i can share the files with you and maybe someone could do it ver2 compatible!
From love, with Russia :)

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Re: Found PSOv1 offline quest!

Post#2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Looks amazing!

BlueCrab
Developer

Post#3 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Both quests should be available on Sylverant. They're both in the configured download quests for DC when you sign on with your language set to Japanese in-game.

Strik3r91
letterbomb

Post#4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:09 am

BlueCrab wrote:Both quests should be available on Sylverant. They're both in the configured download quests for DC when you sign on with your language set to Japanese in-game.

Ahh i tried only english
From love, with Russia :)

BlueCrab
Developer

Post#5 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Sylverant divides up the quests in the "correct" manner, giving out whatever quest is appropriate for your language setting.

This is also true for online quests, although there's a fallback mechanism in place there.