POD SpeedZone Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

VasiliyRS
Uber

Re: POD SpeedZone Is Back Online!

Post#41 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:16 pm

I still get 'invalid config file' or incorrect password' for different connection types. What those error means? And any guide how to connect with bba?

Shuouma
Developer

Post#42 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:39 pm

You need to add the DNS settings in the POD account page. Incorrect password is probably either
you haven't created a account (it is the same as for Monaco if you have created one before).
Or lowercase vs capital letters issue with the password.

Shuouma
Developer

Post#43 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Checked the logs, you need to create a account first, you can't just put in random u/p.

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#44 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:02 pm

I created a new account and connected successfully, i guess a problem was a password i used was numbers only now i use letters only.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#45 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:29 pm

I am online thanx to Shuouma's help with my password!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Shuouma
Developer

Post#46 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 pm

I have seen one last fix I need to do, that crashes the server, usually happens when people
reconnect to fast....that is....bad connection. But if it crashes I will fix it tomorrow morning.

colgate
Doom

Post#47 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:28 am

Shuouma wrote:I have seen one last fix I need to do, that crashes the server, usually happens when people
reconnect to fast....that is....bad connection. But if it crashes I will fix it tomorrow morning.

Getting "Invalid Configuration File" when creating a new user, username Colgate. DNS is setup, can you check?

Shuouma
Developer

Post#48 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:59 am

Hey Colgate

I have done the last fix, so "Invalid Configuration File" means you are not connecting to my server, can't see any connection attempts from you, so I guess something with the DNS setup.

Xiden
Developer

Post#49 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:13 am

colgate wrote:
Shuouma wrote:I have seen one last fix I need to do, that crashes the server, usually happens when people

Getting "Invalid Configuration File" when creating a new user, username Colgate. DNS is setup, can you check?

You might enable dmz for your connection too

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#50 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:50 am

For those of you getting the "Invalid Configuration" error, this is because you have "DHCP" selected on the LAN options screen. Make sure you have the "Static IP" tab selected up top and that you have 46.101.91.123 set as your DNS.

Invalid.png
Invalid.png (578.4 KiB) Viewed 16807 times
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live