Starlancer. Looking for players!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Dingo
dark night

Starlancer. Looking for players!

Post#1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:50 pm

I just got my dial-up rig working again. Ready to play some starlancer.

I'm arround a lot on PSO (character: EMEE) so you can catch me there, or reply here.

Looking to establish some regular starlancer game times.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Starlancer. Looking for players!

Post#2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Have you seen my Game Night thread? I'm hosting a weekly online Dreamcast game every Wednesday @ 11:00PM Eastern. Playing 4x4 Evo tonight, Maximum Pool next week, and Starlancer the week after that. I could play a bit of Starlancer right now if you like.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Dingo
dark night

Post#3 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 pm

OOO cool. I'll try to get max pool working by next wed.

I'm Sorry I wasn't arround to see this last night! I need to check back in more.

(I did not expect a reply in 8 minutes! lol)

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#4 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Dingo wrote:OOO cool. I'll try to get max pool working by next wed.

Cool! I noticed you said the Dreamcast-Talk Maximum Pool save download link isn't working. Here is another one I found that supposedly includes 10 different servers (not sure if DC-Talk is one of them).

http://www.dreamcast-galaxy.pwp.blueyon ... /index.htm

I can't get any servers to show up in the list myself (except once briefly) so I might end up hosting using the PC version.
PSO Characters:

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Post#5 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:26 pm

i can re-up the max pool save. I've been updating them when the ip address changes. Usually i just have impulse post it but i have the files on my computer still. I just gotta find the save file. I'll try to get that back up within the next couple days.

Also DC-talk isn't going to be in any other save files because the ip address changes every once in awhile and with max pool you can't set it to connect to a hostname.
Regards,
brourke228

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#6 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm

brourke228 wrote:i can re-up the max pool save. I've been updating them when the ip address changes. Usually i just have impulse post it but i have the files on my computer still. I just gotta find the save file. I'll try to get that back up within the next couple days.

Cool! Any idea why my server list is showing up empty? I've tried both the DC-Talk save file and the one I linked to above and I've only been able to get a server to show up once (It disappeared shortly after. I think I may have pressed the refresh button). I can see all the servers fine on the PC version.
PSO Characters:

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Post#7 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:00 am

The ip address in the save file might need to be updated. I'll check that before i upload it again. I think the last time i updated the save was may or june. Bear in mind if you are using an outdated save file it won't show up. So just check the max pool thread periodically to make sure you have the newest save file.
Regards,
brourke228

sega_SHARK
photon blast

Post#8 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:23 am

My phone line should be up in about 5 days. I have to wait on the provider. A regular StarLancer game time would be cool as well.

Of course Maximum pool has to be in the Dreamcast Live line up next. It's the only current Online game I don't own. ;)
Say Guh

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#9 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:03 pm

snuggle_SHARK wrote:Of course Maximum pool has to be in the Dreamcast Live line up next. It's the only current Online game I don't own. ;)

You can always join in using the PC version. It can be downloaded for free from here.
PSO Characters:

brourke228
Game Server Admin

Post#10 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Okay the reason Max pool isn't working is because the save is out of date. The one thats posted on this site is from may. I updated it at the end of june and that save contains the current ip address but Impulse must have forgot to post it. I'll let him know to update the max pool post.
Regards,
brourke228