Pso Costume Mod

Moderator: pcwzrd13

premwill
noob

Pso Costume Mod

Post#1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Does anyone have a CDI to the pso costume mod from kireek's video? This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UltK9O ... ture=inbox
I'd really appreciate it if i could get the download for it.

K_I_R_E_E_K

Re: Pso Costume Mod

Post#2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Ok, i may have found it, i had stored away a big rar with 4 images of the PSO games and one them is named PSO_V2_MOD2_DCT.CDI
I have searched ragol.co.uk for my deleted post and found it (i can see some deleted posts) and there's 2 things i found out:
- It no longer connects to dc-talk
- Megaupload link has expired

Since i have been asked by smith to remove the posts and links, best i can do is reupload the file again (wich might take some tries, because i'm getting disconnects frequently) and then send you a PM with the link.
If you're the youtube user i'm thinking, then i'll send you a message here and at youtube, so you don't have to log in in here constantly to check if you have received the link or not.

premwill
noob

Post#3 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:41 pm

ok, don't really care if it doesn't connected automatically since i run codebreaker everyday to get on. hope everything works out tho.

premwill
noob

Post#4 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:14 pm

i got it, it might not have fast loading but oh well, i'll find a way to fix that. (even tho i don't know how) thanks tho.

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#5 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 am

No problem.

Return to “Phantasy Star Online”