Ideas for a new lobby

Moderator: pcwzrd13

K_I_R_E_E_K

Ideas for a new lobby

Post#1 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I may do a lobby for easter for pso v2 pc users, i still have plenty of time before trigering the event, but i would like to know what colors, styles and images should i use for the lobby.

I'm making the post to make dc-talk users participate, the last lobby i made was made with 3 slaps, so now i want to make use of some ideas given by the dc-talk community.

Macabre
Feet of Fury

Re: Ideas for a new lobby

Post#2 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:58 am

The holiday themes are brilliant, I'd love to see this set to the servers clock so that it auto-rotates on its own for all time. I'd like to see the exclusive rappies, but am not sure how that would work.

Not much ideas other than a possible sky pallet swap? Summer can you make the sky in pioneer like ultimate forest? Maybe next December make the sky a snowing effect?
PSO Dreamcast BBA ftw @ Dreamcast-Talk.com
~ Macabre! Redria HUcast
~ Lust Purplenum RAcaseal
~Sega Trade List!~
vid's coming soon~

K_I_R_E_E_K

Re: Ideas for a new lobby

Post#3 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 am

Set to the servers clock?
Not sure exactly what's that but the best i can do is provide a lobby skin download for pso v2 pc.

The exclusive rappies are beeing made, i'll make the changes myself and then i will provide the download of the modified files (so it's as easy as drop and replace, no importing, no programs to be downloaded, no mistakes)

I can try that sunset idea.

As for snowing effect in december....best i can do is a static image, we'll see.~
Thanks for the ideas.