Help?

Moderator: pcwzrd13

death_pixel
undertow

Help?

Post#11 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:19 pm

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:I would think so. Some on here could hook you up with one or try the sylverant website. They host a pso server and have good info as well

Okay thanks, I also need the access code just to create a new game, can you send me a link to sylverant’s site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Re: Help?

Post#12 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:46 pm

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#13 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:24 pm

death_pixel wrote:It’s not behind the disc in the jewel case, is there a way to use an access code from a different pso? Like an access that didn’t come with mine?

You can use a shared serial and key (just Google search it) but it will prevent you from participating in Sylverant events and using some of the server features like character backups. I recommend buying a complete copy with a unique serial and key. Just be sure the serial and key are included before you buy it (ask the seller if need be).
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

death_pixel
undertow

Help?

Post#14 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:26 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:
death_pixel wrote:It’s not behind the disc in the jewel case, is there a way to use an access code from a different pso? Like an access that didn’t come with mine?

You can use a shared serial and key (just Google search it) but it will prevent you from participating in Sylverant events and using some of the server features like character backups. I recommend buying a complete copy with a unique serial and key. Just be sure the serial and key are included before you buy it (ask the seller if need be).

I did find a list of serial numbers and access keys for different regions, I used the US version. Can you give me the serial number and access key for sylverant’s server? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#15 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:48 pm

All you should need is the one serial and key.

To get online you still need a patch disc to connect to the new servers. Or a cdi of the game with patch built in.

Return to “Phantasy Star Online”