New Place to Buy Independent Dreamcast Games

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.
beanboy
Outtrigger
Posts: 445

Re: New Place to Buy Independent Dreamcast Games

Post#11 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:00 pm

SirNyan wrote:
HCRAYERT504 wrote:SirNyan what games does your company have for sale?


I apologize HCRAYERT504, I didn't notice anyone had left a new comment on this thread until now. To answer your question, below I have included an up to date list of the Dreamcast titles we carry as of October 24, 2016.

*Cool Herders
*Elansar & Philia
*Feet of Fury
*Fruit'Y
*Irides: Master of Blocks
*Inhabitants
*Maqiupai
*Wind & Water: Puzzle Battles
*Zia & the Goddesses of Magic

Also, we do carry three of the NGDev Team games, but unfortunately they are on back order until Dec/Jan.

We are currently working on stocking two more Dreamcast games at the moment though. One from an already known and established Indie company and one the hasn't even been publicly announced yet, but that's all I can say about that one at the moment :mrgreen: .

I just checked your site. Very cool thing you guys have going on there. :D
And you guys have games, from indie game companies, that are making dreamcast games? That is very cool. :)

User avatar
SirNyan
dark night
Posts: 50
Contact:

Re: New Place to Buy Independent Dreamcast Games

Post#12 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:35 pm

beanboy wrote:
SirNyan wrote:
HCRAYERT504 wrote:SirNyan what games does your company have for sale?


I apologize HCRAYERT504, I didn't notice anyone had left a new comment on this thread until now. To answer your question, below I have included an up to date list of the Dreamcast titles we carry as of October 24, 2016.

*Cool Herders
*Elansar & Philia
*Feet of Fury
*Fruit'Y
*Irides: Master of Blocks
*Inhabitants
*Maqiupai
*Wind & Water: Puzzle Battles
*Zia & the Goddesses of Magic

Also, we do carry three of the NGDev Team games, but unfortunately they are on back order until Dec/Jan.

We are currently working on stocking two more Dreamcast games at the moment though. One from an already known and established Indie company and one the hasn't even been publicly announced yet, but that's all I can say about that one at the moment :mrgreen: .

I just checked your site. Very cool thing you guys have going on there. :D
And you guys have games, from indie game companies, that are making dreamcast games? That is very cool. :)


Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions let me know. It is crazy to think people are still so passionate about a system that is 20 years old!
Looking for awesome Independent Dreamcast games? Visit The Bit Station at www.thebitstationgames.com!

beanboy
Outtrigger
Posts: 445

Re: New Place to Buy Independent Dreamcast Games

Post#13 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:41 pm

SirNyan wrote:Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions let me know.

No probs. Yeah I have a few questions. I'll ask them in my next post.

SirNyan wrote:It is crazy to think people are still so passionate about a system that is 20 years old!

Yeah. Most likely because it was a great game system, with alot of amazing games and great fun fighting games. Even up to this day, it has a game library of good quality games, that is almost unrivalled.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dreamcast Community”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users