What games do you want to see reviewed?

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Re: What games do you want to see reviewed?

Post#21 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Whoops! Sorry.

To punish myself, I will do one myself. Maybe even do a gameplay video.

I completely understand your misery. I've gone through it several times. A few weeks ago, I thought I'd give it one more chance, but no...it's on a whole new level of failure. There's "Big the Cat" failure, and then there's "Spirit of Speed" failure.

Hey, that's pretty good! I might put that in the review.
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#22 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:32 pm

I'd like to see Omikron reviewed, I'd do it myself, but I will not have time to play it for a long time so...
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#23 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:03 pm

hudsthinking1999 wrote:Whoops! Sorry.

I completely understand your misery. I've gone through it several times. A few weeks ago, I thought I'd give it one more chance, but no...it's on a whole new level of failure. There's "Big the Cat" failure, and then there's "Spirit of Speed" failure.

Big the Cat is like kinda disappointment wrapped within amazing. Spirit of Speed is like slipping on a pile of crap into a larger pile of crap.

Anyway, here's the review:

Omikron sounds like a good idea, I've had it for a while but haven't played it yet.

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#24 » Tue May 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Dude, give yourself a break and go play Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike or Grandia 2.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#25 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 am

FinedrivE wrote:Dude, give yourself a break and go play Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike or Grandia 2.

I do think I need to cleanse my DC by playing like MvC 2 or something, but my next review is THPS3 on the N64.

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#26 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:43 pm

lastcallgames wrote:
FinedrivE wrote:Dude, give yourself a break and go play Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike or Grandia 2.

I do think I need to cleanse my DC by playing like MvC 2 or something, but my next review is THPS3 on the N64.

Oh, say word.

Played pretty sure I skipped that one. I think I went 1&2 DC and then 4 on the GC. I didn't even know Tony Hawk was powered to the 64.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#27 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Yeah, all the first 3 were on the N64, and each in a different color (1 was blue, 2 yellow, and 3 black). There's definitely some tradeoffs from the cartridge (the soundtrack is like 3 songs and each is like a 30 second loop instead of the whole thing), but the load times are fantastic.

Plus it was the last US N64 game ever made. I will probably have to delay my review, because my PS2 version isn't loading, and the emulator is crap.

hudsthinking1999
Feet of Fury

Post#28 » Fri May 22, 2015 7:30 pm

lastcallgames wrote:
hudsthinking1999 wrote:Whoops! Sorry.

Big the Cat is like kinda disappointment wrapped within amazing. Spirit of Speed is like slipping on a pile of crap into a larger pile of crap.

Anyway, here's the review:

Omikron sounds like a good idea, I've had it for a while but haven't played it yet.

Here's my review: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7258

Enjoy! ;)
"Sonic was never good, and if you disagree, you can call the cops."

-Some plebs at IGN

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#29 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:06 pm

lastcallgames wrote:Yeah, all the first 3 were on the N64, and each in a different color (1 was blue, 2 yellow, and 3 black). There's definitely some tradeoffs from the cartridge (the soundtrack is like 3 songs and each is like a 30 second loop instead of the whole thing), but the load times are fantastic.

Plus it was the last US N64 game ever made. I will probably have to delay my review, because my PS2 version isn't loading, and the emulator is crap.

That's a respectable last game I guess.

The other day I was thinking about Conflict Zone for DC. It wasn't a popular game and I don't remember even seeing it on shelves very long. That would be a legit review for a potentially good game. And if your still looking for shit to review it would be my request to make up for what I wanted to be a good game. (Chicken Run)

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#30 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 pm

I've never really heard anything about it, if I can get my hands on a copy for cheap I'll take a look at it and make a lil video.