Dickjuggler or 120% both wont work on my PC

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Dickjuggler or 120% both wont work on my PC

Post#1 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey guys, Dose anyone know where I can get burn software for my PC but it can't be Dickjuggler or 120% both wont work on my PC... Grrrrr

:oops:
Help

Dan
THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS ENDS

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Re: Dickjuggler or 120% both wont work on my PC

Post#2 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Barrys_Bapz wrote:Hey guys, Dose anyone know where I can get burn software for my PC but it can't be Dickjuggler or 120% both wont work on my PC... Grrrrr

:oops:
Help

Dan
if they don't work why would another program? anyway Nero is a good choice. you will have to convert a lot of the files from CDI. Imgburn is also useful for burning ISOs.

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#3 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Which OS are you running? what's the error you're getting?
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

Barrys_Bapz
killer

Post#4 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Nero was quite a task to download they were good couple years ago but now I think they trade too much, I installed alcohol and disk juggler on my computer while back something went wrong with the installation, Lucky me the only two decent Dreamcast burn programs won't work on the system now because it says you already have a existing file something like that, It's hard time for this old pirate

I just wanna play Another World it's the Amiga game with it running through a VGA it's definitely one of the best looking games you can play very modern looking.

Thanks for the help if there is any other programs recommend em' yo
THIS IS HOW IT ALWAYS ENDS

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#5 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

If you already have installed alcohol and discjuggler and their evaluation periods ended, you can use revo uninstaller to uninstall them along with all the information the programs wrote in the registry and the files leftover of the previous installation. If it still doesn't work, you can do 2 things:

1) use the image burner feature present in bootdreams (not recommended for tuxthewise's rips, it fucks up the file order)

or

2) get daemon tools and clonecd, so you can mount the image you want to burn with daemon and make a drive to drive copy with clonecd.
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA