Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

poopidoop
MegaDeath

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#21 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:23 am

Claeris wrote:My collection's been growing in the wake of my dreampi purchase lol. I even got a handful of these sealed!

so right now, this is my official collection:

online games:

Chu Chu Rocket, NBA 2k1 (?), Quake 3, StarLancer, 4x4 Evo, Alien Front Online, Ooga Booga, and PSO. I have a copy of Worms World Party on the way, too.

Offline games:

Rayman 2, Grandia II, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Soul Calibur, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, South Park: Chef's Luv Shack, Hydro Thunder, Crazy Taxi, Resident Code: Veronica, Blue Stinger, Super Magnetic Neo, Jet Grind Radioooooo, Tomb Raider Chronicles, and Shenmue. In the mail are Walt Disney World Magical Racing Tour (guilty pleasure lol) and Star Wars Ep1 Podracer.

I also have some high quality repros on the way too, though I'm not too proud to be playing burned disks on my system. I just don't want it to die a premature death. I also should have maybe not bought one of them lol. It's both Power Stone games and Propeller Arena. With Power Stone 2 being so stupid expensive, this CIB repro was a good alternative, but I found out too late that a real Power Stone 1 was actually affordable loose. Oh well.

Hey, i meant to ask you but forgot; if you took pictures in the shop on 9/9.19 i kinda wanted to see em if you were up to sharing. thought it was cool you set up the quake cast anyway :D.

Claeris
lithium

Post#22 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:37 am

poopidoop wrote:
Claeris wrote:My collection's been growing in the wake of my dreampi purchase lol. I even got a handful of these sealed!

so right now, this is my official collection:

online games:

Chu Chu Rocket, NBA 2k1 (?), Quake 3, StarLancer, 4x4 Evo, Alien Front Online, Ooga Booga, and PSO. I have a copy of Worms World Party on the way, too.

Offline games:

Rayman 2, Grandia II, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Soul Calibur, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, South Park: Chef's Luv Shack, Hydro Thunder, Crazy Taxi, Resident Code: Veronica, Blue Stinger, Super Magnetic Neo, Jet Grind Radioooooo, Tomb Raider Chronicles, and Shenmue. In the mail are Walt Disney World Magical Racing Tour (guilty pleasure lol) and Star Wars Ep1 Podracer.

I also have some high quality repros on the way too, though I'm not too proud to be playing burned disks on my system. I just don't want it to die a premature death. I also should have maybe not bought one of them lol. It's both Power Stone games and Propeller Arena. With Power Stone 2 being so stupid expensive, this CIB repro was a good alternative, but I found out too late that a real Power Stone 1 was actually affordable loose. Oh well.

Hey, i meant to ask you but forgot; if you took pictures in the shop on 9/9.19 i kinda wanted to see em if you were up to sharing. thought it was cool you set up the quake cast anyway :D.

I wrote up a big reply telling you all about it, but I decided it was kinda derailing this topic so I moved it to its own thread over here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12156
Last edited by Claeris on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Solgnar
noob

Post#23 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:44 pm

Get Cannon Spike for some arcade glory yo