Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.
Claeris
rebel
Posts: 20

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#11 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:08 am

oh, and I also have Monaco Grand Prix on the way lol

beanboy
Roadster
Posts: 358

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#12 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:56 pm

Claeris wrote:oh, and I also have Monaco Grand Prix on the way lol

Cool! :D
Which one do you have, the normal version or the rare online version?
Either one is good though.
Last edited by beanboy on Tue May 07, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Posts: 3335
Contact:

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#13 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Gotta be careful ordering Monaco Gran Prix, it came in too many varieties.

http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2 ... e.html?m=1
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Claeris
rebel
Posts: 20

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#14 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 am

beanboy wrote:
Claeris wrote:oh, and I also have Monaco Grand Prix on the way lol

Cool! :D
Which one do you have, the normal version or the rare online version?
Either one is good though.



Apparently I got the wrong one! I was hoping for the online one but I assumed they all had online. Oh well.

User avatar
poopidoop
core
Posts: 128

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#15 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:15 am

if you want to play back ups i suggest getting a GDEMU clone, its much faster load time than cd, they work great and require no permanent modification.

beanboy
Roadster
Posts: 358

Re: Just got a dreamcast, a few games. Love it, check out my collection so far!

Post#16 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Claeris wrote:
beanboy wrote:
Claeris wrote:oh, and I also have Monaco Grand Prix on the way lol

Cool! :D
Which one do you have, the normal version or the rare online version?
Either one is good though.



Apparently I got the wrong one! I was hoping for the online one but I assumed they all had online. Oh well.

Yeah. Alot of gamers have made that mistake too. So no worries.
The offline version is cool too.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dreamcast Community”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users