Dreamcast Was Never That Good

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Xiden
Developer

Re: Dreamcast Was Never That Good

Post#41 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Dreamcaseal wrote:ive seen some of yall posting flat out lies/misinformation about the dreamcast. im not going to bother quoting it tho. pretty pathetic tho. andi take back the dreamcast being revolutionary. its basically a sega saturn copying elements fro mthe n64 controller. the modem is a joke. past consoles had a modem. and during htis time 1999 online gaming was getting big. just because they tried to rush a console out during this time dont mean they were ahead of their time. they were trying to catch up with the pc market already having quake 3 online etc. xbox came out a little while after doing it properly.

I request the moderator lock or delete this unproductive thread.

If you hate Dreamcast so much then delete your account and go troll else where.

Or better yet they should just ban you. Go play your glorious pc or console instead of wasting our time trying to start meaningless flame wars. You arent convensing anyone here to dislike DC. You should be ashamed for disrespecting a retro community.

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#42 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:38 pm

I thought about locking it and deleting it when he first made it. I figured that it was a silly thread. Who can take this dude seriously. None of what he says adds up. I will leave it up to mazonemayu. If he wants to remove it due to lack of taste I doubt that anyone will miss it.

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#43 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 pm

well we all know where we stand and we all know we love the dreamcast and this guy isint going to change us. maybe segata sanshiro will look him up and talk to him?

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#44 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:01 am

I'm not going to waste my time reading this thread and will instead point out that the TC is a known troll who has gotten himself banned from other forums for posting flamebait. Take that into consideration when deciding what course of action to pursue, moderators.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

Dreamcaseal
letterbomb

Post#45 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:16 am

Aleron Ives wrote:I'm not going to waste my time reading this thread and will instead point out that the TC is a known troll who has gotten himself banned from other forums for posting flamebait. Take that into consideration when deciding what course of action to pursue, moderators.

arent you the guy known for making bad graphics patches for psopc that make it look even worse because you dont know how to work a opacity map texture? youre part of the reason i moved to psobb. nothing worse than seeing every special effect when fighting having a black edge around it. i have to say i really like the theme of this forum. looks nice.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#46 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:38 am

Ok, this has been going on long enough. I thought it was funny at first, but since you (Dreamcaseal) have nothing serious to post or even provide decent answers to our questions (or explanations or articles to prove your own "facts"), And just keep insulting folks, and attacking folks I'm just going to lock this topic.

Please do not start another flame topic or insult peaple who work hard to mod games and enhance the experience, if you don't like it here (anymore), just move on.
Deactivate your account, or I will simply ban you if you prefer that, it's all the same for me...
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here