Page 39 of 44

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:02 pm
by Bring
Xiden wrote:I'm glad it actually connected! Hopefully we might have some new settings to test soon with voip that may help improve speed. I need to get with the sega sanshiro guys and see if they've made any progress.

Fingers Crossed.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:08 pm
by Xiden
Bring wrote:
Xiden wrote:I'm glad it actually connected! Hopefully we might have some new settings to test soon with voip that may help improve speed. I need to get with the sega sanshiro guys and see if they've made any progress.

Fingers Crossed.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk


One tip I've learned that does improve a little bit is using a Two wire phone cord and not a Four wire phone cord.

If you bought a new boxed netlink and use that phone cord you'll notice it is a two wire phone cord :) Less interference = Less Lag. Every little bit helps

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:31 pm
by itsthinkingstill
Cool, might grab out my crimper and make some new phone cable

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:25 am
by Pepyaka
Today was seen a huge cunning boss !! :mrgreen:
The photo shows his cunning one-eyed erypsipelas.
Image
:lol: Its really fun map for cooperative mode Duke Nukem.But connection :evil:

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:29 am
by Xiden
Pepyaka wrote:Today was seen a huge cunning boss !! :mrgreen:
The photo shows his cunning one-eyed erypsipelas.
Image
:lol: Its really fun map for cooperative mode Duke Nukem.But connection :evil:


Is that the football field boss lol

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:35 am
by Bring
Xiden wrote:
Pepyaka wrote:Today was seen a huge cunning boss !! :mrgreen:
The photo shows his cunning one-eyed erypsipelas.
Image
Its really fun map for cooperative mode Duke Nukem.But connection :evil:


Is that the football field boss lol

No that's me protecting The Football Field Boss from Pepyaka's Fierce Attack. LOL

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:34 pm
by Xiden
Japanese Saturn Xband gameplay

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:42 pm
by itsthinkingstill
Some footage of matches from around 98

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:05 pm
by ndiddy
If anyone wants to play a game with me, hit me up. I've got Sega Rally, Virtual On, and Bomberman.

Re: Official Sega Saturn NetLink VOIP Guide - SaturnPi

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:23 am
by Xiden
ndiddy wrote:If anyone wants to play a game with me, hit me up. I've got Sega Rally, Virtual On, and Bomberman.


If you are free next Thursday I could play a game. I'm out of town until then.