Take the Bullet Beta GD-ROMs Found! + More!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: Take the Bullet Beta GD-ROMs Found! + More!

Post#31 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 am

@Lin, Tom said he doubts it for CMR 2 but he said he might ask. Take the Bullet might be given to him so in that case I am sure he would want to release it to the community as much as he loves us, but that is up to the guy from Sega if he does give him permission to do it. Somebody asked him about dumping these games on Twitter and he said he doubted it but might ask.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#32 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Update! Here's gameplay footage of Colin McRae 2.0:

PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#33 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Nice!
I wish this game made it to at least something like Metropolis Street Racer Opel Challenge full playable demo.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#34 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Looks nice. It would have been a pretty game if finished. On a side not; just googled the msr opel challenge game - it was a pre release demo it seems, interesting. MSR Was great though there was a bug that opened up many races before you had actually unlocked them.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#35 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:36 pm

I think that was only in the PAL release, though I haven't played much MSR.

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

Post#36 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:30 pm

I haven't been on too much recently. I would like to ask why is 2015 a better year than many others? Because of new indie games announcements for 2016, discoveries like this, what else happened in 2015? You mean like the Shenmue 3 announcement?

When was Toejam and Earl 3 finally distrubted?

Also pcwzrd, your videos are superb as usual. Enjoyed the video before and now, because now I can see what we might get. I would really like to play Shinobi for dc. Seems like Ninja Gadien used a Shinobi blueprint for 3d on xbox. I could be wrong. I think shinobi reviewes suffered on ps2 because of xbox Ninja Gadien but again I could be wrong.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:03 pm

This year did see a lot more games released (Alice's Mom's Rescue, Ghost Blade, I think Hypertension might come out this year) than a few years ago (fun fact, with the PS2 not getting a title in 2014 or 2015, the Dreamcast is the last surviving sixth gen system).

Blai
photon blast

Post#38 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:23 pm

#1phoenixsunsfan wrote:I haven't been on too much recently. I would like to ask why is 2015 a better year than many others? Because of new indie games announcements for 2016, discoveries like this, what else happened in 2015? You mean like the Shenmue 3 announcement?

We had Kickstarters funded for Alice Dreams Tournament and Saber Rider.

We had Shenmue III revealed (not to be released on Dreamcast, but most of the Dreamcast community have waited years to see this game come to fruition)

Lots of games have been released for the system: Ghost Blade, Elansar & Philia, Alice Mom's Rescue, Fruit'Y, Volgar the Viking...

Some games' releases are planned for next year: Slave, Redux 2, Hypertension, Pier Solar, etc.
And some in the future: Xenocider, Ameba.

We have fianlly seen footage of the unreleased Collin McRae Rally 2.0 for Dreamcast and also Take the Bullet.

We have seen beta GD-Rs dumped, such as Dynamite Cop, ECCO the Dolphin, etc.

#1phoenixsunsfan wrote:When was Toejam and Earl 3 finally distrubted?

2014 I think

DreamcastHaven
undertow

Post#39 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Wow, my Dreamcast trembles with excitement, a new game :D I really wish I could have a beta GD.R(blank or full)! I'm glad I'm a part of this great fanbase( I never knew the fanbase was THIS loyal :D)

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#40 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:58 pm

#1phoenixsunsfan wrote:Also pcwzrd, your videos are superb as usual. Enjoyed the video before and now, because now I can see what we might get.

Thanks man! I assume you're referring to the TGTNW episode because the one above is by Tom from the Dreamcast Junkyard.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live