Dreamcast Merchandise!!!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Radkin
PSOaholic

Re: Dreamcast Merchandise!!!

Post#11 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 am

Starseeker wrote:I'm Digging this Shirt! I might Order this one for Christmas!

Do it!! WildCard (whom is a member here) gave me permission to use his avatar as a shirt. I thought it looked pretty sick. If it's out of your price range, let me know. I can help you out. ;)

I've been getting home very late the past 2 weeks, so I haven't had time to make Christmas ones. :( It is on my agenda for the weekend though. :)

Also, they've been having 15-20% codes everyday since last week. I imagine they will continue to do so until Christmas. Right now it's 15% off with code APPLY15.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#12 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Also just added this today
Attachments
Capture-1.jpg
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#13 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 am

Chairforceaustralia wrote:Do you also have chairs in your merchandise collection?

lolz. maybe someday. RedBubble adds some weird things.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Genesis64
noob

Post#14 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Hello Everyone, I am about to get a Sega Dreamcast and wanted to get some great games to start off with. I'm an action/adventure/shooter fan. Out of QUAKE 3 Are there any good titles that fit this descriptions?
From, A fellow Sega fan

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#15 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:02 am

Genesis64 wrote:Hello Everyone, I am about to get a Sega Dreamcast and wanted to get some great games to start off with. I'm an action/adventure/shooter fan. Out of QUAKE 3 Are there any good titles that fit this descriptions?
From, A fellow Sega fan

Genesis, welcome and good luck with your game hunt. Please post in the proper sections/threads in the future. Your post is not bad, but is irrelevant to this topic. Enjoy the forum otherwise! Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#16 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Here are a pair of dreamcast theme shoes that are sold only in japan I think there's also a mega drive and saturn theme aswell.
Attachments
DREAMCAST_AS1002.jpg.cf.jpg

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#17 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Is there going to be an updated shirt for the alive and online 2019 shirt with the new online games?

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#18 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:16 pm

@Mr.V: Hopefully!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#19 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:@Mr.V: Hopefully!

Dobbs, can you actually update the one shirt that says still alive in 2014 to say 2018?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#20 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:02 pm

TY
Regards,
Bob Dobbs