Dreamcast's 14th Birthday is today, video time!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
fallout
undertow

Re: Dreamcast's 14th Birthday is today, video time!

Post#11 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:17 am

Sick collection ^^

AdamKoralik
Sunday Shootout

Post#12 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 am

Thanks dudes.

Wulffee
letterbomb

Post#13 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey Adam i liked your plastic cleaning video, but i saw a comment and checked youtube for it there is a product you can buy and just apply to the plastic some hair salon product instead of all the mixing you did its in my utube favorite videos for future reference encase i ever want to do it and you may want to check it out if you want to try doing it again without buying all those products. Always enjoy your videos.

jalvarez82
MicroMidget

Post#14 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Yeah, dude. Like I told you on youtube....very impressive collection you got there. I couldn't believe my eyes at some of the misc. DC stuff you have that I never even knew existed. Crazy!

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#15 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Of course, I finally post some pics of my collection, and Adam comes and smacks me down. :oops: HAHA, just kidding, amazing collection, hope to have mine half as big as that one day!

AdamKoralik
Sunday Shootout

Post#16 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks guys.

Wulffee, I hadn't heard of that. I know there is a solution that is basically just oxyclean mixed with hydrogen peroxide, but its incredibly expensive.