Best Place To Download Discjuggler

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
radtastic89
MegaDeath

Best Place To Download Discjuggler

Post#1 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Just like the thread says I'm looking for the best place to download Discjuggler. I did have Alcohol 120% and now the demo I have ran out.
sega does what nintendon't

dark
Shark Patrol

Re: Best Place To Download Discjuggler

Post#2 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Just get the DJ demo version. It doesn't time out - instead it just makes you burn at a slow speed - but it still only takes like 10 minutes to burn an image.

BrianC
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#3 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

^^^ This.

I've had the demo for about 3 years now and it burns quite quickly and I always have success with it. When you are burning CDI's in DJ make sure to follow these steps

Mode 2
Block 2336
Raw Write

Everything else is all set and ready! I believe CD-XA works as well and I've heard people leaving RAW write set to off with success but I can guarantee success with these simple settings :D

I would recommend finding some version of Alcohol 120 since certain formats are designed with it in mind. The free trial resets only once a new version is downloaded and they don't update it all that frequently so you will be shit out of luck after the trials up, at least for a while that is :( . I'd recommend having 7zip available just in case and hjsplit as I've needed it a couple of times. Between these programs you should be able to cover absolutely every aspect of DC burning. Good luck!

radtastic89
MegaDeath

Post#4 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

Anyone have a link?
sega does what nintendon't

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post#5 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:22 am

radtastic89 wrote:Anyone have a link?

i was going to say only if u wont to use it her is a key to disk juggler pro DJ4P-AA18-2JJA-9801-3C9H-B5

http://www.filecluster.com/downloads/DiscJuggler.html

MaxTheSonicFan
noob

Post#6 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:55 am

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#7 » Wed May 29, 2019 1:18 pm

I forgot where I got mine and easy registration don't want 4x speed really (actually not aware of demo's limitations)

Ah to use in Win10 you'd want to install on older OS then have the files handy er I may as well up them. Then you make quick registry entries

videogameperfection tutorial is spot-on and DJ still performs like a charm

Sega RPG

Post#8 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:03 pm

best place is 4shared, but you need to register or log in with fb/others, and it works in windows 10 with no problems at all...