New to the forums...

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: New to the forums...

Post#11 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Welcome to DC-Talk! Feel free to post or PM myself or Radkin if you want to play Q3 or PSO online.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#12 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums! Enjoy. Let me know when you get that Q3 & PSO in the mail, can't wait to play with you sometime. :mrgreen:
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Pandoronium
shadow

Post#13 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Radkin wrote:Hello, welcome to the forums! Enjoy. Let me know when you get that Q3 & PSO in the mail, can't wait to play with you sometime. :mrgreen:

Will do! However, it's going to take more time than I expected. My girlfriend's car got broken into last night, so we have to repair the window and try to replace her cell phone and our electronics that were inside. Also, I need to buy more CD-R's to attempt to burn the PSO v.2 file. I'm hoping I'll get to play with you guys sometime next week. :(

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#14 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:00 pm

:shock: Oh gees, wow, sorry about your unfortunate event. Take all the time you need, hope everything can be fixed up.
-Good luck
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

leox001
lithium

Post#15 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 pm

hey hello I'm new too and I hope to play with you sometimes in the future.