What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#1101 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Found this light gun today! Never seen one like it before.
Attachments
20180324_130311.jpg

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#1102 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:47 am

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:Found this light gun today! Never seen one like it before.

Nice! I once had one that looked a lot like that one, slightly different and was branded "MK" or something like that, not Hais.

It had slide recoil and vibrated with an external power supply. It also had audio out via a 3.5mm jack.

«Play "the dead and the home" game» :mrgreen:

delson
noob

Post#1103 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:02 am

Space Channel 5.
Hey man, want to know where to play bingo online free for money? It's pretty simple. It provides some awesome info, so it's up to you.

Soulcast
lithium

Post#1104 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:28 pm

I just picked up the Massive Memory Card Plus made by Game shark and it came with a CD-ROM. According to the box art, it has 1600 blocks of memory!

Holy Hazuki! I know where all my Shenmue and PSO games saves are going.

Soulcast
lithium

Post#1105 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm

I just picked up Dreamcast Web Browser and Quake 3 Arena. Never played this game before.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#1106 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:17 am

Soulcast wrote:I just picked up the Massive Memory Card Plus made by Game shark and it came with a CD-ROM. According to the box art, it has 1600 blocks of memory!

Holy Hazuki! I know where all my Shenmue and PSO games saves are going.

I had one of those back in the day. Word of advise, dont trust that thing with PSO saves. It is likely to corrupt with them. IIRC, it was more likely to do so when used in conjunction with a vibration pack.

In the end I used it a lot for taking/uploading PSO screen shots and saving 4X4 Evolution custom maps.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#1107 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:40 am

Also, guess I'll post that I got a Sealed copy of Ooga Booga in the mail two weeks ago. Never played the game back in the day on DC, but did know about it. Looking forward to trying it online with you guys, especially since now I have changed careers and my time zone lines up more!

1nick9
Anarki

Post#1108 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:10 am

akura hdmi adapter..... now broke.... best be worth it for 85usd

Soulcast
lithium

Post#1109 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:59 pm

I just picked up sealed copies of Unreal Tournament, NBA 2K1, NFL 2K1, NHL 2K and Trickstyle from my local Retro game store which is going out of business.

TuxTheWise
Dreamcast Addicted

Post#1110 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 am

1nick9 wrote:akura hdmi adapter..... now broke.... best be worth it for 85usd

What happened? T__T
- Check Dreamcast-Talk Downloads Index and help uploading games too!