What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Papa_Wisdom
rebel

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#1151 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:50 pm

I recently got a jap Sega Saturn so I have been concentrating on that. But as far as DC related stuff I just picked up samba de amigo ntsc
And found a copy of alien front online with mic fully boxed from a uk seller so snapped it up. :P

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#1152 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:09 pm

I found an official DC carrying case that apparently was given away at some expo, according to the guy I bought it from. Only $35 and it has the logo and everything.
Given that finding one of the 4 games I still need locally is almost impossible, I'll find what I can.

I also ordered Chinese GDEMU clone because they always sell out in minutes when the official ones get released.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1153 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:12 pm

Nice.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#1154 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:16 pm

lastcallgames wrote:I also ordered Chinese GDEMU clone because they always sell out in minutes when the official ones get released.

I absolutely love mine and couldn't be happier. I play a TON of homebrew so not having to mess with disc anymore is a huge bonus. Plus both my Dreamcast's were out of service with dead disc drives. So I revived my nicest looking one and then have the spare for parts in case anything else goes wrong with my daily driver.

Enjoy playing Soldier of Fortune and Half-Life/mods with next to no load times! Specifically SOF goes from a 2 1/2 min load time to around no more than 10 seconds! It is glorious and makes the game way more enjoyable.

mmnbass
noob

Post#1155 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:13 pm

A Dreamconn+. It should be arriving in the mail any day now. I know Retro-Bit announced those controllers at CES but I'm impatient and probably will still get one of theirs if/when they come out too.

I also just heard about the DreamPort from the same guy who makes Dreamconn, anyone hyped for that? I haven't swapped out my PSU yet and would love the ability to power on/off my DC remotely. This seems like a great way to achieve both goals with one purchase.

Mr. DC
noob

Post#1156 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:36 pm

I got Power Stone and Skies of arcadia... My Dreamcast still doesn't work