Seaman: How much dedication makes it worth it?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
EdLyne
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Online, nothing yet! But I love all the shooters and beat 'em ups on DC!

Seaman: How much dedication makes it worth it?

Post by EdLyne »

How much time a day makes Seaman worth it?
(Before I buy a mic. I read twice a day is ideal, but don't know how long roughly it ideally takes a session, and don't have two whole hours a day for example)

OatBob
MegaDeath

Re: Seaman: How much dedication makes it worth it?

Post by OatBob »

10-20min a session, 2 per day, for about a month. One daily session will be a bit longer than the other. The other is just basic maintenance (lights off for the evening, check temperature). If everything is good, and he is cooperative with conversation, Seaman typically asks one personal question daily. He usually has a sarcastic comment, but that's kinda the big clue that you've done all you can for that session.

Seriously, if you check in too often, he calls you a nerd. First couple days are weird, but once you get a routine, it's really something fun to look forward to every day.
shinjitsunayu.me/ - web content for DC.

EdLyne
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Online, nothing yet! But I love all the shooters and beat 'em ups on DC!

Re: Seaman: How much dedication makes it worth it?

Post by EdLyne »

Great, sounds do-able. Thanks for the reply.