PSOv2 ULTIMATE Codebreak file!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
DreamState
blackout!

PSOv2 ULTIMATE Codebreak file!

Post#1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:51 am

Ladies and gentleman - I have compiled pretty much every code for PSOv2 for DC know to exist in one FCDCHEATS file!

Whether people need these codes anymore is irrelevant, this is here purely as a resource should other like myself decide they want to tinker with the game and have a bit of fun with it. The mag and item/weapon mods in particular are insane!

The codes are not all 100% perfect meaning they haven't all been tested for functionality, and this file contains some very obscure codes that may or not even work with the version you have. The basic codes however, like weapon/mag/armor/level mods etc. all work perfect! But try some of the lesser known codes AT YOUR OWN RISK! You have officially been warned :) If anything messes badly with your game, just turn off straight away and you'll be good.

Included is also the text file and Codebreak compiler program if you wish you add/remove codes and essentially make a new save out of my template :)

ENJOY!!
Attachments
PSOv2 Codebreak.zip
(22.18 KiB) Downloaded 22 times

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Re: PSOv2 ULTIMATE Codebreak file!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:36 am

Awesome, thanks for this. Gonna thorw this into another bank of my VM2.
I've said it 1000 times before, I really want to see a homebrew codebreaker device in the future with all these codes compiled into it