DC BLUERETRO BOARD

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
jounge
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online

Re: DC BLUERETRO BOARD

Post by jounge »

jounge wrote:This one is an automatic switch between the original and wireless grips, the HW2 version
This is an automatic switch between the original joystick and the wireless joystick, HW2 version

jounge
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online

Post by jounge »

spinksy wrote:
jounge wrote:
spinksy wrote:I would be interested in one pf these - can the lights for controller ports be changed?
These LEDs can be changed, and the reason they are blue, red, and green pink is because in addition to the original handle, our domestic handle pairing is successful, which corresponds to the four colors 1234P. Blue, red, and green pink are not as obvious as the transparent box on the original box, which can be added but is only an indicator function. Now, because BLUERETRO supports virtual vmu, it is now a perfect DIY and an official function, It doesn't have the handle to control the switch of the main unit, but I don't think that function is very practical, so only the wireless handle and fan free, or any XH2.54 3PIN fan can be used, because I integrated NE555 on the board, which can deceive the main unit without the need for the original fan
Ok, I'd like one with

port 1 = red port 2 = yellow port 3 = blue port 4 = green

like the colours for Power stone 2 multiplayer - that would be cool

thanks
It would be easy to fulfill the request you made, except I'm from China and I don't know how I can trade this :lol.

NickGuyver
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by NickGuyver »

Can you do aliexpress, tindie, or ebay?

IcemaX
shadow

Post by IcemaX »

Aliexpress would be your best bet.

zero2331
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None as of yet

Post by zero2331 »

I need one of these!! Have you decided how you're going to sell them?

stormS
shadow

Post by stormS »

Interesting ... Would be nice to have.

moviemaniac52
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by moviemaniac52 »

Hello guys, i try to manette same project, but i havent idea what connector is Used for connect board...Maybe someone can tell me ( on.dreamcast its cn3 conector )
Thanks for yoir help

vFxMz
shadow

Post by vFxMz »

That's an impressive work! especially if someone need a replacement board, hope to see that available in the future

RGmax
Fancy Pants Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3

Post by RGmax »

Can I place an order to USA for 5 of these?

NickGuyver
Fancy Pants Admin

Post by NickGuyver »

I was able to get one by using this - https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/buy/?u ... .N.eb36545

Works great, and much cleaner install.