having problems w/ discjuggler free trial

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

having problems w/ discjuggler free trial

Post#1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 pm

My alcohol120% trial is up after the 40 days..... so is my winRAR. But winrar seems to still be working. I could never figure out iso's to burn but I never had a problem with .cdi's with alcohol. I'm trying to burn nester with discjuggler .cdi ... I watched 2 youtube videos on how. With the set whatever code to 2352 or whatever burn speed 4x-8 or 16x. And its not really working. My dc wants to play it but its not getting off the swirl symbol. Coolinator some1 plz help!

One video had the pro version tried following it with the trial version, they had cd/dvd burn image setting I just get burn image to cd-r... fuck man this makes me wonder if I should pay for alcohol////

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Re: having problems w/ discjuggler free trial

Post#2 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 pm

You should be able to burn the CDIs without a problem. Have you tried checking the RAW write option? If yes, uncheck it and try again. You can also burn DC ISOs mounting the CDI with either alcohol 120% or daemon tools and making a drive to drive copy with nero (using the mounted CDI as the source drive, that is)

EDIT: pay? dude, you can crack the program :twisted:
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Post#3 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:08 am

Honestly I never heard of daemon tools but ill look into it. I checked the RAW write and overburn, I guess ill uncheck both since nester is what 9 mb tops? From my first time w/ this program it seemed the options were a bit overkill for a small app?..

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Post#4 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:08 am

Wholy double post robin! Plz delete. My bad stupid g1 phone

hydroMorphoneMat
lithium

Post#5 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Um i deselected write raw files and now it wont even write the cd without getting an error... :x
I never had these problems before its irritating.

On another note I think i got a free copy of alcohol120%. So hopefully probs are over. thanks c0c0o0