What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Sonic1994DC
Carnage

What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post#1 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:02 pm

My most wanted games to come back online are Bomberman Online and Outtrigger. I own both these games and I know how fun they are playing them with friends. I love how chaotic Bomberman can get when you and your friends are trying to get the win, and I like that arcade feel to Outtrigger and how most of the stages feel box shape. So theres no place to hide and everyone feels even and at the same level no matter how good you are at the game. Also both these games support BBA which would make the BBA more worth owning. And I own one myself but I love having my dial-up friends play the games with me too. What online games would you like to see back online with Dreamcast?

megavolt85
Developer

Re: What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post#2 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:25 pm

Bomberman Online, Unreal Tournament, Speed Devils Online

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: What Is Your Most Wanted Online Dreamcast Game You Would Like To See Back Online?

Post#3 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:31 pm

I think I speak for everyone when I say Net de Para: Nekosogi Paradise. A online Japanese board game dating sim is really everything we could want and more. ;)
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#4 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:34 pm

megavolt85 wrote:Bomberman Online, Unreal Tournament, Speed Devils Online

Good list

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:35 pm

That homebrew Chess from compilated CDI @ dreamcast.es would be the jazz for network multiplay!

Innanet Game Pack be a bit stale and I can't speak for none the other board games that offers, obviously D:

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#6 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:39 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:I think I speak for everyone when I say Net de Para: Nekosogi Paradise. A online Japanese board game dating sim is really everything we could want and more. ;)

That game is a classic! I would love to see the Japanese versions of Virtual On Oratorio Tangram and Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes come back online
Last edited by Sonic1994DC on Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:47 pm

4 player pong or any hombrew online game using kos that works with src code and fixes the the network stack so it works with the modem..

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Post#8 » Sun May 29, 2022 7:59 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:4 player pong or any hombrew online game using kos that works with src code and fixes the the network stack so it works with the modem..

More online Dreamcast games the better

krovellium
fire

Post#9 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:05 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:4 player pong or any hombrew online game using kos that works with src code and fixes the the network stack so it works with the modem..

ian the dreamcast is some of the most powerful hardware of the 20th century and you want to use it for online pong

JimmyFTS
shadow

Post#10 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:12 pm

I love racing games, so It would be amazing to see Daytona USA online!