Peter Moore interview with Dreamcast Junkyard

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
DCGX
Vagabond

Re: Peter Moore interview with Dreamcast Junkyard

Post#11 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:35 am

I finally had some time to listen to the interview this past week, and it was a delight. So cool for him to have done this. He's a man of passion (I mean, his walls) so it's awesome to hear the reverence for the Dreamcast in his voice. Thanks for the interview!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#12 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:06 pm

I just finished watching it. Like wow, that is a really good interview. Nice work guys. Thanks alot for doing that interview with Peter Moore.

Vill22
core

Post#13 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:36 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys!

James from DCJY.

Tomleecee
lithium

Post#14 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:02 pm

Thanks for your feedback everybody, it was a real honour to speak to Peter, and I'm happy we were able to put this together for the DC community

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#15 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 pm

I think someone needs to send him a pre-set up Drempi with a burned copy of all the playable online games in case he doesn't have them..I bet anything he would play online with us ;)

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#16 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:04 am

great interview, loved it, 40 minutes felt like a minute.

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#17 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:49 pm

OGDCFAN99 wrote:I think someone needs to send him a pre-set up Drempi with a burned copy of all the playable online games in case he doesn't have them..I bet anything he would play online with us ;)

Bump

beanboy
Wazza

Post#18 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:26 am

Dreamcast boxers. :o