Only happy in the sun Stef D[vampirics] and [Ian micheal Vocals] both deamcast sceners Music video

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ian Micheal
Developer

Only happy in the sun Stef D[vampirics] and [Ian micheal Vocals] both deamcast sceners Music video

Post#1 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:41 am

One of my bests mates from back in the day Stef D[vampirics] And me ian micheal back in 2003 doing a cover :) music video by me using stock footage

:)

dark
Shark Patrol

Re: Only happy in the sun Stef D[vampirics] and [Ian micheal Vocals] both deamcast sceners Music video

Post#2 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:43 pm

I expected this to be an amateur effort, but was pleasantly surprised with how good it sounds. Good singing voice :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Only happy in the sun Stef D[vampirics] and [Ian micheal Vocals] both deamcast sceners Music video

Post#3 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:46 pm

dark wrote:I expected this to be an amateur effort, but was pleasantly surprised with how good it sounds. Good singing voice :)

It's from wayback just me and mate :) at the time we was both making beats of rages games he did the castlevaina mod i did tmnt

But we was freinds for many years it reminds me we did other songs back in the day .. he posted on my youtube channel after not seeing him for 10 years so it's why i did this..