Need help identifying/backing up this Power Stone 2 "Review Demo Disc"

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
thekwyjibo
noob

Need help identifying/backing up this Power Stone 2 "Review Demo Disc"

Post#1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Hello, friends. I posted this on reddit and got some insight but they said you guys would be the most knowledgable on this. I recently bought a collection of games and I was getting rid of the duplicates or games I wasn't interested in. There was like an old-school CD booklet that had a bunch of bootleg games, but also had this demo disc. I didn't think anything of it but someone offered me $10 for it on facebook marketplace, which I found odd since it was a demo disc (I have a large collection of games, but I buy them to play them so oddities and rarities aren't really my thing, never in a million years would I think anyone would be interested in a demo disc). I did a little research and saw that a Power Stone 1 demo disc sold for $150 a few months back and couldn't find anything on this one.

The folks on reddit seemed to believe this was incredibly rare and want me to make sure that it gets backed up online and directed me here. I am not very tech savvy so I need help doing that. Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing this or has info on where to sell it, let me know. Here are some pics of the disc (and yes it is in a Shaq CD case because I couldn't find any other cases for it).

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7