Updating clone with 5.21 GDEMU

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
MoeFoh
Uber

Re: Updating clone with 5.21 GDEMU

Post#11 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:29 am

viper3344 wrote:I guess the last thing I am looking for to finalize my SD card is which games NTSC US do NOT support with VGA and if there are patched for them. I know there are some master lists out there but cant for the life of me seem to find the "here are the games that dont work via VGA so here is a patched GDI/CDI and here are the games that nomatter what, you have to use the old cable"

For the life of me just cant find that answer haha

Here's my own list I created for US titles:

Air Force Delta
Bangai-O
Ceasars Palace 2000 - Millennium Gold Edition
ECW Anarchy Rulz
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Iron Aces
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
The King of Fighters - '99 Evolution
The King of Fighters - Dream Match 1999
Last Blade 2 - Heart of a Samarai
MTV Sports - Skateboarding Featuring Andy McDonald
Plasma Sword
Psychic Force 2012
The Ring - Terror's Realm
Soul Fighter
WWF Attitude

japanese_cake has done a few PAL VGA updates.
Similar JP version of some these titles support native VGA (kof, jojo).
You'll have to do the research on each title.
Last edited by MoeFoh on Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#12 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:34 am

viper3344 wrote:WOW IAN! That is fantastic!!!! It mentions 3 GDI games that are VGA patched. Any clue what those 3 were?

Thanks!

Search for 'cake' on the Collection Part 1 post.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

megavolt85
Developer

Post#13 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:08 am