Best 4-player party games?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Best 4-player party games?

Post#11 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Sonic Shuffle is what we play at home. 4 players is a blast even for non-gamers. If action is preferred, go with Fur Fighters. If racing is the option, Looney Tunes Space Race. These are the games my wife recommends.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#12 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:56 am

I'm gonna be that guy, but I have to say Sonic Shuffle is a lot of fun. As long as you can get 4 players together so there is no CPU. The CPU even on the easiest setting cheats and knows your cards.

Another is Armada! It's a role playing/overhead shooter. It's a ton of fun exploring and powering up your ship with friends. Really makes me wish we had gotten Armada 2 on DC or even Xbox. :(

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#13 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:59 am

Revolt and Toy Commander
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#14 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Mario Kart.

Oh, on the Dreamcast! Right. Well, my sisters and I used to play 'Rush 2049' stunt mode a lot. Honestly, it's just easier to play on a system with more casual games and wireless controllers.

That said, how cool would an official port of 'Runbow' be for the Dreamcast?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#15 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:07 pm

@DCGX
Mario Kart? Lol!
Last edited by beanboy on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robnmish
shadow

Post#16 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:21 pm

powerstone 2 is easily the best, damn game is just pure fun

jolk
shadow

Post#17 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:39 am

Didn't expect that my post would still be active :)

Apart from Armada, I have tried most of the suggestions, and the games we liked the most was probably Worms, Sonic Shuffle and Powerstone 2.

As Nico0020 said, I think Sonic Shuffle is very good as long as you are 4 players and don't have to deal with the CPU's.

thekwyjibo
noob

Post#18 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Worms!

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#19 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:10 pm

Bomberman Online.

beanboy
Wazza