What is a COMPLETE Dreamcast Japanese game?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
PeterWar
noob

What is a COMPLETE Dreamcast Japanese game?

Post#1 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:20 pm

Greetings everyone, first post on these forums.

I'm starting a Japanese Dreamcast game collection and so far I've learned that originally each Dreamcast game had a spine card (obi) and a registration card. But I've seen that some games came with a 240/300 point card, did all games have that? Can there be differences between different batches of the same game?

For example, I've seen Super Street Fighter II X coming with a 240 point card on ebay, but the one I have has publicity of other games inside and a registration card (still hunting for the spine card).

My goal is to collect only COMPLETE games that I like, so I would very much appreciate if you could provide feedback on this as I don't want to buy games that are incomplete.

PeterWar
noob

Re: What is a COMPLETE Dreamcast Japanese game?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:37 pm

bump

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: What is a COMPLETE Dreamcast Japanese game?

Post#3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Don't give a fuck about no spine card lol, it's worn beneath the shrink wrap but I play my chit

But the thought that that boosts asking price, really?