Killing enemies faster in the caves? (PSO)

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
VKNIGHT20
core
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Quake 3, Chu Chu Rocket, 4x4 evolution, Worms, IGP, NFL 2k2, NCAA 2k2, NBA 2k1, WSB 2k2.

Killing enemies faster in the caves? (PSO)

Post by VKNIGHT20 »

I don't know if this was the correct place but I'm still getting used to the sight. Last night I beat the boss of Forest (The Dragon) and moved on to the caves. It takes around 30 seconds to a minute to kill one enemy in there, so I was wondering if there was a technique or weapon I should be using. Btw I am a Ramar, lvl 10, and my main weapon is a Shock Rifle.
John 3:16

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: Killing enemies faster in the caves? (PSO)

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Not really. As you level up, you will do better. Plus you may find better weapons as you explore. Hopefully, someone can join you which makes leveling up and killing much better.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Post by mistamontiel »

*eesh* I started with Ramar the weakest of rangers I believe? I took him to lolv110 I think but went to force cuz wanted lv30 techs wanted to do support

As you first sink your teeth into the later stages and difficulties it takes a good bit to get good @

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Post by Nico0020 »

Once you can get a full party going, it speeds things up a lot. As long as you get one hit in on an enemy, you will get XP for its death. Even if you are under leveled for MINES and RUINS, if you are with a full team you can survive and find better gear. Also make sure you are using weapons that have damage percents on the type of enemies you are fighting. That will help increase your damage output.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Post by mistamontiel »

Jus casting techs on them goons will net your EXP on they death. Jus careful be sure you know your party's tech levels as casting lower will override higher