Where does everyone play PSO now?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
spinksy
Prince of Persia

Where does everyone play PSO now?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Got the final bits for my Dreampi this morning as put it all together and got online. Sorted the browser disc first (had to do an old dream key one as the XPD browser I downloaded and burned just got stuck on a start up screen).

Then tried PSO v2 and had a bit of trouble - tried an old dreamcast talk disc (think its a fair few years old though) which wouldn't work. (Crashed before connecting).

Then tried an IVES version i fairly recently downloaded and got online! I was buzzing to be playing PSO v2 online again- but was disappointed that I couldn't find a single player on any ship or whatever. Is this the disc I should be using?

I need to play with some people on there ASAP! :D
Dreamcast, it's still thinking.

PSO v2 HuCAST lvl.46
name: Predator

Sega RPG

Re: Where does everyone play PSO now?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Well generally altimira block 1 is the place you want to go to find at least one player most of the times

Other ships are a little empty most of the times

spinksy
Prince of Persia

Post#3 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Ah ok, well I'm on there now with an open team so hoping someone well join lol

PSO v2 HuCAST lvl.46

jasonoverlook
noob

Post#4 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:58 pm

getting my dreampi in just over a week so will be joining you mate!

spinksy
Prince of Persia

Post#5 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:00 pm

jasonoverlook wrote:getting my dreampi in just over a week so will be joining you mate!

Had some good games tonight and met a few new people on dc and pc. God it brought back memories playing online again.

PSO v2 HuCAST lvl.46