Sega of Europe Dreamcast Wrist Watch

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ZealousDragoon
noob

Sega of Europe Dreamcast Wrist Watch

Post#1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Hello, I am new to the forum and an avid Dreamcast fan and collector. Hope to get along with all of you.

I got this watch from a Video Game swap meet about 2-3 years ago. I tried looking online for info about it but couldn’t find any information or pictures of this watch. I’m assuming it’s from the UK since it’s the blue Dreamcast logo. I asked in the Dreamcast Junkyard Facebook group, but no one seemed to know exactly any info about it. Hard to tell if this is just a regular wrist watch with a Dreamcast label put on it or if it was an exclusive given to certain employees. Anyone know anything about it?
Attachments
dreamcast watch.jpg

BloodBrother
core

Re: Sega of Europe Dreamcast Wrist Watch

Post#2 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:39 am

I know I'm jealous :o
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

beanboy
Wazza

Re: Sega of Europe Dreamcast Wrist Watch

Post#3 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:35 am

If that wrist watch is legit, that would be cool. :D