new games over christmas/new years

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

new games over christmas/new years

Post#1 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Just curious...what games you all might have gotten for christmas/new years or bought yourself? Personally, i took advantage of gamestops buy 2 get 2 free preowned games ....beefed up my gameboy color/gameboy advance/gameboy collection...bought around 14 games...none were crazy expensive and all of them were thru that buy2get2 special.......some of the more notable titles were a coupld of kirby gb games and mario land games........also picked up several ps4 and xbox one games from gamestop and family dollar...some of the better onese are Gears 5 for 29.99, Control, and the last guardian...there were others but those are the ones that standout lol

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: new games over christmas/new years

Post#2 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:37 pm

Armed 7 for dc, witcher 3 ps4, story of a gladiator ps4

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#3 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:35 pm

I got pokemon sword which was the only one bought for me. I did use my Xmas money to buy a Sega saturn which, fingers crossed, will be here today :-)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:19 am

Krootox1986 wrote:I got pokemon sword which was the only one bought for me. I did use my Xmas money to buy a Sega saturn which, fingers crossed, will be here today :-)

Nice :) just need some good games :) or learn the swap trick but you still need 1 real game // or there's a cart that lets you do it..

Saturn really is the only thing why i bought a dreamcast even thou other people did not like the saturn i think it was sony mega hyper people being sheep

over 1200 saturn titles in jap some of them still not ported or playable on anything else.. saturn emulators cant even get close to the real machine..

anyways need any help for saturn just give me pm or something

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#5 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:49 am

Thanks dude. You got a translation of snatcher? ;-)

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#6 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:06 am

Dragon Slayer: The Legend Of Heroes for Turbografx, Magic Knight Rayearth for Saturn, and a a boxed repro for the fan translation of Linkle Liver Story, also for Saturn
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Sega RPG

Post#7 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:27 am

This year i got almost nothing in terms of games, on the contrary i bought some records from synthwave artists

I bought anyway a 360 wireless wheel in a second hand shop, found it almost new and for just 10€, and for that ridicolous price 3 boxed game were included
Pure, which is an absolute garbage, dirt 2 which is not working, and driver san francisco that is honestly a masterpiece...

For 10€ i guess i can't complain eh?

I have a saturn too anyway, bought 4 years ago for christmas, unfortunately games are too expensive (sometimes just expensive in what I can spend, but you know...) but it's absolutely fantastic and i don't regret a single minute spent with my saturn :)